inovision provides Business Coaching to individuals, teams or organisations where the context and issues are orientated around business activity. The coaching itself may provide business input, advice or frameworks to facilitate learning and improve performance in the workplace.
We are able implement this through a number of ways:
- group coaching-circles
- large scale organisational coaching interventions
Coaching circles can be individuals within the same team or individuals across different teams within a business.
> How coaching is beneficial
Business coaching may be beneficial to you if...
- You are a business owner or director needing an independent and impartial sounding board to help you make important decisions
You are a director who needs help in the following areas:
- Gaining clarity of the business purpose, vision, mission, values and goals
- Identification of issues affecting the performance of your organisation
- Brainstorming of solutions and strategies for your business
- Challenging current working practices and identifying new ways of working
- Your organisation needs to improve its overall business performance and you recognise that the development of key employees and teams through coaching is an effective way of achieving this
- You have other personal issues which are affecting your performance at work
- You need to harness the potential of underperforming teams to perform more effectively
What is Business Coaching?
Business Coaching provides a reflection and learning space as well as support, advice and constructive feedback to an individual or group in order to help them recognise ways in which they can improve the effectiveness of their business.